We would like to assure our customers that our services are operating as normal.
- Although from July 19th face coverings are no longer required to be worn by law, in line with Transport for London (TfL) guidance for taxi and Private Hire Vehicle (PHV) operators, we expect and recommend that all passengers and drivers wear a face covering when they travel in one of our vehicles.
The infection rates are increasing dramatically and whilst the inoculations reduce the chances of serious illness, we want to do everything possible to avoid infection and the possible need for self-isolating, for our drivers and passengers.
- Please do not book with us if anyone that wishes to travel has Covid-19 symptoms or has had a positive coronavirus test in the last 10 days.
- We encourage all drivers and passengers to use the NHS Covid-19 app. Our drivers are encouraged to monitor their own health and follow the guidelines provided by NHS England and the UK Government. We ask that our customers do the same.
- We have fitted temporary protective screens in some of our vehicles, more details available on request.
- Please remember to wash your hands or sanitise them before and after your journey.
- Please feel free to take advantage of the hand sanitiser that is offered to you by our drivers, as much as availability allows.
- Before and after each assignment our vehicles undergo a thorough cleansing regime, they are thoroughly wiped down using an anti-viral solution, ventilated and any perishables left in the vehicle are disposed of.
- During the current Coronavirus outbreak, the usual perishables that you would expect to find in our executive cars (bottled water, tissues, newspapers etc) will not be available. Although we will still provide newspapers for individuals upon advance request.
- We are only undertaking bookings for our account and credit card customers at present, therefore it will hopefully offer some assurance to anyone travelling with us that a lot of our passengers are undergoing regular testing and are more often than not, living and working in small, secure bubbles.
- Similarly, our couriers will provide the same regular service during their working hours, 08:00 to 18:00, and outside these hours will be covered by our passenger fleet at that rate, or by prior arrangement.
- In order to protect both our customers and couriers as much as possible, we will not be handing over our hand-held devices to customers to capture signatures. Our couriers will instead log the name of the person accepting the item. This will apply to all deliveries that require a signature.
- If a parcel recipient is self-isolating and unable to come to the door at all, we will contact the booker for advice on how to proceed with the delivery.
- You can help us by booking in advance as much as possible, thus allowing us to pre-plan our driver schedules and minimise the amount of people they come into contact with, in turn we can ensure that your passengers come into contact with as few different drivers as possible.
- You could help further by utilising our online booking and account management platform, if you are not already registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set you up with access.
Please feel free to contact either Craig or Tony on 0207 739 7444 if there is anything that you want to discuss relating to transport and logistics or any general concerns you may have. Or email us directly email@example.com, or Fleet.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate that the pandemic is still causing much anxiety, if we can alleviate some of that, we will gladly do so. Things are still very challenging at the moment and are likely to remain so for a few more months.
But rest assured, we are here to help and if you have any concerns or would just like a sounding board, then please do get in touch.
Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times.
Stay safe and stay well.